- Master in Social Communication. University of the Basque Country (2012).
- Graduate in Advertising and Public Relations. University of the Basque Country (2011).
- Degree in Arts and Design. School of Arts and Design of Vitoria Gasteiz (Vitoria, Basque Country, 2008).
- Researcher at the University of the Basque Country (field of Social Communications).
- Graphic Designer (freelance). Different work for many companies. Clic here to see some projects.
- Ilustrator (freelance). Different work for many companies. Clic here to see some projects.
- Newspaper designer and infographer. Diario de Noticias de Álava (summer of 2011). Clic here to see some projects.
- Teacher of Courses for Artistic Training. Civic Center of Vitoria-Gasteiz (company: Ludoland S.L.). From 2008 to 2012. He created the course Creative Origami, for children and adults.
- Spanish (mother tongue).
- Basque (mother tongue).
- English (level for teaching, recognized by the Univerity of the Basque Country).
- “The best Communication Plan”. By ZOSMAMEDIA, in the “Zosmasariak” comtetition (May, 2010). Look at here.
- Recommendation letter from SYLVERSPACE ANIMATION (July, 2008).
Software he can use
- Software Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Flash, Premiere.
- 3D Animation: LightWave.
- Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Investigación comercial desde Internet Marketing: Internet Business Promoter, Google analytics, Net Vives, Hakia. Some resoruces for Twitter: Advanced Twitter Search, Xefer, Follow Friday, Locafollow, Timely, Socialoomph.
- Minor thesis (september 2012, University of the Basque Country): Verbal and visual humour in Zakilixut. An iconological approach to the political cartoons of the character of Antton Olariaga (1990 – 2000).